St Vincent's Bone & Joint
Consultation days and times vary on appointment type and complexity. Dr Kalanie is now consulting Mondays and every second Tuesday and Thursday.
When you come for your first visit, please remember to obtain and bring the following.
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or another doctor
- List of your current medications
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Details of Private Hospital Insurance
- Reports, X-rays, MRI's, CT scans on film and any other relevant information
Please arrive 15 minutes earlier then appointed time to allow for registration and health questionnaire to be completed and ensure we have all reports and imaging needed for your appointment.
Follow up appointments
For follow up appointments, please check if the following is required or if personal details need to be updated. If unsure please contact us prior to appointment to clarify.
- A new referral letter from GP, family physician or another doctor
- Any change of personal details including health funds, Medicare, medications etc.
- New Xrays or other investigations and reports requested at last appointment
At time of booking your procedure, we will book a post op appointment for a review by your surgeon.
Please bring to this appointment new xrays if required and pre-operative Xrays. If unsure, please contact us to clarify.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.